Here, we are talking about how to login into your Gmail account. Gmail makes it easy to not only access your emails, but you can also easily connect to any of the Google services, such as Google docs, Google calendar, and so on. It is even better to perform actions, like adding the event to your calendar or sharing a Google doc by using your Gmail account. Before doing anything like that, first, you need to login into Gmail. Here some steps are given that help you log in to your Gmail.
How to Sign in Gmail Account on Mobile Phone or Android Devices?
- As you know that on your phone, you are usually automatically signed into Gmail. However, if you have logged out or, by chance, deleted the app. Here some steps are given to log back in.
- First, open Gmail app on your phone or any Android device.
- Then tap the sign-in button, which presents at the bottom of your screen.
- In Case you have already had an email, account which is linked in the app and want to add another account, then tap on your profile icon in the top right and then tap to another account”.
- Then on the next page, tap on the “Google.”
- Then tap on the “Continue” to allow Google to sign in to your account.
- Then follow the steps to log in.
- You can also check the box next to “Remember me” to stay logged into you.
How to Sign in to your Gmail Account on PC?
Gmail is one of the most popular email platforms in the world; the app is boasting more than 1.8 billion users. To login to Gmail on your Mac or PC, go to Gmail.com and then enter your account email when prompted and your password. Check the next box to “remember me” if you like to stay logged in automatically.
How to Recover Old Gmail Password?
Most people have more than one email account, which means it is easy to get locked out. All the email account are created online over time. You may forget your Gmail login details and get locked out of your account. But for this, you don’t need to create a new Gmail account. In most cases, you can get your account back, because thanks to the Gmail account recovery functionally Google provides it, user, with.
How to Recover a Gmail Password?
When you create your Gmail account, you choose an email address password and provide some security information.
- In case your Gmail password is not easy and may include some obscure keyboard characters, and you can easily forget it, that means it may be easy to forget, mainly if the Gmail account is old.
- Recover your old Gmail account recovery, navigate the Gmail account recovery page, and then enter your email address.
- Then enter the last password, which is used for this particular Gmail account.
- If you don’t remember your password, try the most recent one that you can remember. In case you do not remember this Gmail password, click tries another way.
- Then you will be able to retrieve your account with your phone by verifying your identity with some information.
- You can also choose to recover your account by sending a reset code to the phone number with this account.
- On the other hand, you can try to answer your secret security question, but remember to pay particular attention to the spelling.
- If you still do not recover, you can send yourself a reset code to the alternative email address registered with this Gmail account.
- Then Google will send a code to your email address or phone number.
What to do In Case if Gmail Account Recovery is not Working?
Users who are still experiencing problems signing in can follow these goggles tips, which are given below:
- First, answer as many security questions and try not to skip any.
- Because testing is better than moving to the next question.
- Always use a trusted device and a browser, such as Google Chrome or Safari.
- Choose the WI-FI network you are familiar with, for example, at home or work.
- You can also be asked why you cannot access your account, so you must include some background information. In this way, you can quickly recover your Gmail account.
Benefits of Login Your Gmail Account:
Nowadays, having an email is necessary because it helps you communicate with your friends, colleagues, and businesses. It also allows you to surf the web to register in the blogs to comment. Furthermore, you can subscribe to newsletters and can shop on the internet. There are many free email providers, but one of the best is Gmail. The benefit of Gmail account is given below:
As you all know, Google takes security very seriously, and in case you forget the password, then there are specific steps to recover it. Furthermore, the best thing that the only owner can recover it because of all the security steps which Google has taken to make sure no one else can get access to your password.